Tuesday, December 15, 2020

crying again.

Hi,
I miss you more with each passing day. I pray to Allah that we will be able to be husband and wife in this lifetime and i want to see u in jannah. The only thing is that , these days it hurts more than it should and I truly wonder if I can forget you or if i can overcome this. I just feel sad that you dont see my worth. all i wanted is to be with you... i never asked you for anything before. But why does it hurt when it feels like you appreciate her more than you appreciate me. I have been with you for 3 years but you ......

I guess I will never understand how your heart works. I tried my best to move on. it's 3 months but i'm stuck and i have been making prayers to god.
The thing is my prayers is not about moving on. I don't know why my heart is too stubborn....It feels too broken too. The only thing i want to do is just cry my heart out in front of u. Just cry so u can feel the amount of hurt , the amount of pain it caused me.

I dont know if i can open my heart to another person again cause i am tired of trying. and i dont want to love someone and end up feeling the same again and again.

It feels like i am not worthy of being loved, ya allah i love him ya allah please give him guidance , please let him realise the folley his has made. Let him realise how much Ii truly love him ya allah .Let him realise how much hurt he has brought to me. Please let him come back as the better version of himself. Park jooho.i love you. if one day u happen to read this. please know that ... i have never stopped loving u. I tried to hate you but i couldn't even if i tried. I only want u to know how i feel.even in my prayers i still pray that allah will guide you and that we will meet again not only on this earth but again in jannah. Somehow i can't wait to go to jannah, so that i can find you. I pray I can. Because I would like to spend eternity with you. The best version of you.Ya allah please hear my prayers. Let us unite in this world and in the hereafter till then i will be patient.

No comments: