Thursday, September 24, 2020

 I just want to be happy again. I just don't understand... how you could do that to me? How come you are not willing to fight for us as much as how I did? How come i am the one who is getting hurt in the end. Why did you hide me from people you were close to? How come it was so easy for you to replace the person who was there for you from the beginning, the person who was with you when you had nobody. The person who cared if you were happy or you were sad. The person who worries about you constantly. The person who still can't hate you despite all you did. The person who still wants to be in your life after this "break up" you know what's the saddest part...I was nothing to you from the beginning till the end of it. I was never your girlfriend , I was just the girl who loves you more than she loves herself. The girl who gives you more than anyone and yet you don't value and took her for granted. Because of your actions, I feel worthless sometimes.... Because you chose someone who hasnt even sacrificed a thing for you over someone who has sacrificed almost everything ... 


No comments: